The Office and SharePoint Add-ins model is a powerful extensibility model that you can leverage as a web developer. You can visit the Office Store (http://store.office.com/) to see real world examples of these add-ins and get inspiration on what to build that can help users be more productive.
Schedule Thursday 15th October 2015
- 17:15-17:45 Presentation to teams
- 17:45-21:00 Hackathon in room with experts to help
Schedule Friday 16th October 2015
- 12:00 Deadline for submitting YouTube 5 min presentation
- 12:00 - 17:00 Public Voting
- 17:00 - 17:15 Award Ceremony
$1,600 in prizes
Xbox ONE (4)
An Xbox ONE per member of the winning team with a max team of 4.
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
You must be attending the conference.
You will need:
- an Office 365 Developer Tenant which you can pre sign up for at http://dev.office.com/
You can test your Office add-ins:
- in the browser; or
- on your Windows computer with Office 2013 or Office 2016 installed; or
- on your IPad with Office Mobile installed; or
- on your Mac with Office 2016 installed (only Outlook right now).
Technical Product Manager / Microsoft
Engineering Manager, GitHub.com
Principal Program Manager, MIcrosoft
Co-Host / .NET Rocks!
Use of Office 365 APIs
The solution has made good use of Office 365 APIs.
Use of Office Add-ins
The solution has an Office Add-in and leverages the Office.JS API to increase users productivity.
The Solution does something that is unique and innovative.